Pontiac Solar, thru Lucky Group
Pontiac Solar, thru Lucky Group, is hiring a Vice President of Manufacturing, Solar that will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of Pontiac Solar’s core business functions and production plant. We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Vice President of Manufacturing, Solar to enable our mission and to help grow, manage, and structure Pontiac Solar’s core business functions. Pontiac Solar is a startup operation in the solar energy space specializing in manufacturing, developing, financing, installation, and maintenance of solar energy systems. The company designs and delivers comprehensive procurement and solar investment solutions for businesses, municipalities, and institutions empowering them to achieve their sustainability goals and positively impact their community.
We have sound financial capital to grow into a leading integrated platform that includes solar energy assets, commodity and financial services, customer service and asset management. We are preparing to scale nationally.
The Vice President of Manufacturing, Solar will report directly to the Founder/CEO and will be tasked with leading Pontiac Solar’s growing team across its various business verticals. This individual will be accountable for Pontiac Solar core day to day operations and, along with the broader Pontiac Solar Executive Team, the VP of Manufacturing, Solar will work to ensure that Pontic Solar executes on its strategic vision.
As a Vice President of Manufacturing, Solar your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the business functions to achieve and surpass business objectives for revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction across existing markets.
- Oversee and manage entire manufacturing process including start up operations, supply chain, logistics, distribution and production goals.
- Drive clarity of purpose throughout the company using KPIs, budgets, and effective methods of accountability
- Oversee the execution of key corporate strategy and deploy initiatives that ensure efficient progress and success towards Pontiac Solar’s 5-Year Corporate Vision
- Formulate and establish best practices in organizational structure and performance management to promote peak individual and team performance
- Develop and implement annual and quarterly operational goals to evaluate and optimize business performance
- In conjunction with CEO, set agenda for Executive level meetings and strategic corporate decision making
- Create processes, systems, and communications that promote business growth and maximizes Pontiac Solar’s return on investment over the long-term
- Ensure that technical, safety, quality and customer service standards are upheld throughout the company
- Promote organizational stability by facilitating an environment that attracts talent, develops managers and staff, and drives retention of key personnel
- Collaborate effectively with the CEO and other key company executives
- Promote the Pontiac Solar brand
The Vice President of Manufacturing, Solar position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, reliability and resourcefulness are key competencies needed for success.
- Highly effective manager and proven leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial background with skills and experience in financial modeling, structuring transactions and knowledge of manufacturing accounting.
- A broad network of experts in the solar energy industry.
- Skilled communicator with both excellent oral and written skills.
- A change agent- excited about continuous improvement and not content with the status quo.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with remote branch and sales associates
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields, including business, environmental sciences, sustainability, operations management etc; Master’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience in solar energy including production, supply chain, distribution, or finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an executive or upper-level management employee in the clean energy industry.
- Previous experience in a ‘Tier 1 Rating’ manufacturing environment as it relates to solar energy production.
- Previous experience with installation, battery storage, energy management and maintenance programs in the solar panel space.
Why Join Lucky Group:
Are you interested in working for the 5th Largest terminal operator in Illinois? If so, check out the opportunities Lucky Group offers!
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Video Gaming Terminal Operator in Illinois. We provide exceptional service to our clients and customers. Our expertise and experience have enabled us to become a successful company ranking in the top Terminal Operators in Illinois in terms of average profit per location for operators in excess of 100 locations.
As Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC continues to grow, we will be building out the infrastructure for several other entities in different industries including, Lucky Bet sport wagering, Midwest Property Management, the Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers, and the new solar energy company Pontiac Solar Manufacturing. These different entities make up the organization Lucky Group.
We’re disrupting the industry with innovation! We are pioneers and innovators of our industry. We have swag. We have pride. We own our responsibilities and wake up every morning ready to be better than we were the day before. This is an adventure that has no limits. Why not jump on board?
People are the most important ingredient at Lucky Lincoln Gaming. Each team member makes an impact on our business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave