Lucky Lincoln Gaming
Lucky Lincoln Gaming is hiring a Vice President of Marketing that will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of all marketing campaigns for LLG and its subsidiaries, Lucky Bet sports wagering, Midwest Property Management and the new cannabis company, Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers. This is a very hands-on position working independently, utilizing outsourced services of your choice, and managing several team members. The Vice President of Marketing will create and share market and LLG analytics for determining next and future marketing steps, company branding and local campaigns such as all digital/store collateral and footprint. The Vice President of Marketing will need to adopt different marketing strategies to accommodate varied locations. This position will have access to a marketing budget of approximately $750,000 per year. The candidate will work with Regional Marketing/Account Managers to guide and implement team members on specific promotions and marketing efforts.
As a Vice President of Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategize, execute, and manage all marketing campaigns for LLG and its subsidiaries including but not limited to analytics, digital and store collateral, corporate marketing programs and field marketing campaigns.
- Ownership of total marketing and branding strategy
- Develop creative strategies to establish and build awareness around LLG brand
- Lead external partners and team to accomplish all goals set by business partners including creative agencies, media groups and technology partners to develop and run best-in-class marketing programs.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Store Owners, Managers, etc to ensure locations’ marketing and sales needs are executed and in compliance.
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues and risks, and recommend strategies to solve.
- Strategize company promotional events such as budgeting and grand openings of new establishments.
- Maintain research and analytics database by identifying key marketing information and utilizing data to make evidence-based decisions.
- Prepare, revise, and implement reports/presentations for LLG
- Maintain and update promotional materials
- Manage incoming customer requests
- Provide day-to-day support/administration through team and outside vendors for location managers; yet, willing to roll up sleeves and work side by side when necessary
- Other marketing support projects as needed
The Vice President of Marketing position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Analytical ability, tech savvy with creative marketing skills are essential
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, reliability and resourcefulness are key competencies needed for success
- Self-directed, customer driven and service focused leader
- Exceptional oral, written and editing skills
- Excellent presentation skills capable of presenting to group leaders in a meeting setting using PowerPoint, Excel, and other presentation hardware/software
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with remote branch and sales associates
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or creative field; MBA or Master’s in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 5-10+ years of experience in a marketing leadership role overseeing brand strategy and awareness; extensive experience in consumer marketing.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principals, brand, product, and service management.
Why Join Lucky Lincoln Gaming:
Are you interested in working for the 5th Largest terminal operator in Illinois? If so, check out the opportunities Lucky Lincoln Gaming offers!
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Video Gaming Terminal Operator in Illinois. We provide exceptional service to our clients and customers. Our expertise and experience have enabled us to become a successful company ranking in the top Terminal Operators in Illinois in terms of average profit per location for operators in excess of 100 locations.
As Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC continues to grow, we will be building out the infrastructure for several other entities in different industries including, Lucky Bet sport wagering, Midwest Property Management, and the new Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers.
We’re disrupting the industry with innovation! We are pioneers and innovators of our industry. We have swag. We have pride. We own our responsibilities and wake up every morning ready to be better than we were the day before. This is an adventure that has no limits. Why not jump on board?
People are the most important ingredient at Lucky Lincoln Gaming. Each team member makes an impact on our business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave