CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Lucky Lincoln Gaming
Lucky Lincoln Gaming is hiring a Chief Financial Officer that will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of all financial reporting at LLG and various subsidiaries. Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is seeking an experienced accounting/finance professional to join a privately owned, fast-paced, fast-growing, and successful startup in Chicago! This is an outstanding leadership opportunity with the chance to help shape the company and its current and future enterprises, as well as lead the organization on raising additional capital. This employee could be working on the books for 4 entities, Lucky Lincoln Gaming, Lucky Bet sports wagering, Midwest Property Management, and the new Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers.
As a Chief Financial Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee month-end close process accurately with tight deadlines including journal entries, accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations etc.
- Create and manage line-item budget, forecast, and department standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain internal controls and financial procedures for various business units.
- Oversee and lead collections, vault processes, and route designations
- Assist in implementation of “automating” proprietary cash management software and revenue accounting software by mapping reports to automatically feed into the general ledger in Sage Intaact from its source, ideally eliminating the need for month-end journal entries and reconciliation.
- Own all aspects of financial reporting including monthly reports to President and key business partners.
- Responsible for job-costing reports and working with Human Resources on strategic hiring initiatives.
- Coordinate audits and file tax returns for LLG and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure financial function compliance.
- Supervise or lead Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams.
- Lead capital raising and funding ventures.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed.
The Chief Financial Officer position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, reliability and resourcefulness are key competencies needed for success
- Phenomenal teammate with exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Ability to collaborate and delegate as necessary
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Diligent and meticulous when vital, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Audit experience from a professional audit firm is a plus.
- Excellent digital literacy (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint).
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related business field; Master of Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum 5-10+ years of experience in an accounting or finance leadership role for a company of at least 100-500 employees.
- Relevant and proven experience of raising capital to an organization.
- Extensive experience in accounts payable, month-end duties, and account reconciliations.
- Fluency in QuickBooks, Sage (Sage Intacct) or other applications relating to accounting and finance.
Why Join Lucky Lincoln Gaming:
Are you interested in working for the 5th Largest terminal operator in Illinois? If so, check out the opportunities Lucky Lincoln Gaming offers!
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Video Gaming Terminal Operator in Illinois. We provide exceptional service to our clients and customers. Our expertise and experience have enabled us to become a successful company ranking in the top Terminal Operators in Illinois in terms of average profit per location for operators in excess of 100 locations.
As Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC continues to grow, we will be building out the infrastructure for several other entities in different industries including, Lucky Bet sport wagering, Midwest Property Management, and the new Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers.
We’re disrupting the industry with innovation! We are pioneers and innovators of our industry. We have swag. We have pride. We own our responsibilities and wake up every morning ready to be better than we were the day before. This is an adventure that has no limits. Why not jump on board?
People are the most important ingredient at Lucky Lincoln Gaming. Each team member makes an impact on our business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave