Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC
From $19 an hour
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Lucky Lincoln Gaming is hiring a part time Call Center Representative to function as part of the operations and customer service team and to support/provide technical assistance via phone for our 200+ locations. The Call Center Representative will answer calls that come in from customer establishments and assist callers with troubleshooting and, in the event that the problem cannot be solved over the phone, will generate service tickets and appropriately escalate the matter. The successful candidate must be 21 years or older, have a great phone presence/strong communication skills, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to diffuse customer frustrations.
We are a dynamic team committed to driving Lucky Lincoln and its’ entities aggressive growth. We are a privately owned, fast-paced, fast-growing, and a successful startup in Chicago! This is an outstanding opportunity with the potential to grow and advance in the operations department!
This is a remote 2nd shift (6pm-2am) opportunity with a Thursday-Saturday schedule. Average about 25-30 hours a week.
As a Call Center Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or team members.
- Create, follow-up and close out all ticket types received daily.
- Focus on increasing percentage of remote fix tickets relative to the total tickets.
- Respond to queries related to game issues.
- Use the applications phone or computer to direct technicians and other team members to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field technicians and collectors to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- Answering or making calls to location owners to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with services.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that the location owners feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing difficult situations, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with location owners and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, multi-line application-based telephone system, and application tools appropriately.
- Review and communicate low level alerts to the technician and collection team.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The Call Center Representative position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customers, peers, managers, and other personnel members.
- Quick learner with a great attention to detail.
- Advanced phone skills.
- Strong moral character and work ethic.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Previous validated experience in a call center or customer centric focused environment answering on average 50-65 phone calls a day.
- Ability to work 2nd shift (6pm-2am) including weekdays and weekends.
Why Join Lucky Lincoln Gaming:
Are you interested in working for the 5th Largest terminal operator in Illinois? If so, check out the opportunities Lucky Lincoln Gaming offers!
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Video Gaming Terminal Operator in Illinois. We provide exceptional service to our clients and customers. Our expertise and experience have enabled us to become a successful company ranking in the top Terminal Operators in Illinois in terms of average profit per location for operators in excess of 200 locations.
As Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC continues to grow, we will be building out the infrastructure for several other entities in different industries including, Lucky Bet sport wagering, Midwest Property Management, and the new Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers.
We’re disrupting the industry with innovation! We are pioneers and innovators of our industry. We have swag. We have pride. We own our responsibilities and wake up every morning ready to be better than we were the day before. This is an adventure that has no limits. Why not jump on board?
People are the most important ingredient at Lucky Lincoln Gaming. Each team member makes an impact on our business, and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you comfortable working in a remote setting?
- What are you targeting in compensation for your next career opportunity?
- Customer Support & Client Services Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location